Pokemon Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Center

Welcome Trainers

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch
The Pokemon Center Clock

Upcoming smogon tiers for BW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MacsterStudios

MacsterStudios

Upcoming smogon tiers for BW Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming smogon tiers for BW   Upcoming smogon tiers for BW EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Alright we have all heard about how some pokes will move to the Uber tier soon, however, I want to make it clear that from now there are NO tiers for gen5, so I think it would be safe to keep every pokemon in their current tiers same for their dream forms.

I know some pokes like dream Blaziken may sound cheap and people would wanna ban it, though there are tons of cheap pokemon that are still allowed. For exemple, Shedinja is one of the cheapest pokemons ever and doesn't even reach OU. So I say that every pokemon that wheren't banned before should be allowed in dream form as well. We should only make bans once smogon will update the tiers, until then it would be logic to keep it as is
Back to top Go down
http://macsterstudios.deviantart.com
Fultix
Admin
Fultix

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming smogon tiers for BW   Upcoming smogon tiers for BW EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 pm

well if there are no tiers ppl would just be using ubers...
also there are tons of cheap poeks but they are easily counterable, just by putting up stealth rocks or having sandstorm i could ohko a shedninja

we'll wait till smogon updates their tiers and finishes testing till things are finalized
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncenter.forumotion.com
scizormetimbers

scizormetimbers

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming smogon tiers for BW   Upcoming smogon tiers for BW EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 pm

I think all banned pokemon should be banned immediately. But seeing as we aren't smogon, we can have more "complicated" bans. For example, I'd say Blaziken with Blaze should be allowed, Blaziken with Speed Boost should not. So far Smogon have been pretty easy on the bans, everything that has been banned, has been terribly over-powered with no place in a competitive metagame. All this being said, I propose the following bans, Fultix, feel free to add or subtract as you see fit to make it "official" for the site.

Banned Abilities: Moody, Swift Swim + Drizzle is a combo ban, meaning both can not be on the same team, but are fine seperately (Though I think Drizzle Politoed should just be banned outright on here, but I'll leave that up to you Ful)

Banned Items: Brightpowder, Lax Incense, Focus Band, Quick Claw, Soul Dew (currently unreleased, if you have it, you hacked)

Banned Moves: OHKO moves (Fissure, Horn Drill, etc), moves that do nothing but increase invasion(Double Team, Minimize, etc)

Now the important stuff, Banned Pokemon:

Mewtwo
Ho-oh
Lugia
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Deoxys-N and A (Speed and Defense formes are allowed)
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina (All formes)
Shaymin-S
Manaphy
Darkrai
Arceus
Zekrom
Reshiram
Speed Boost Blaziken (again I suggest Blaze be allowed, any one using Speed Boost will be DQed)

Also just to add, Latios and the unbanned Deoxys formes are currently on notice, and could be banned fairly easily next round, so just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming smogon tiers for BW   Upcoming smogon tiers for BW Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming smogon tiers for BW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Center :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: